Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lil Wayne the 28-year old Grammy-winning rapper performed in Johannesburg Coca-Cola Dome, during his "I Am Still Music" Tour. Pictures: Themba Vilakazi

The 28-year old Grammy-winning rapper performed in Johannesburg Coca-Cola Dome, during his "I Am Still Music" tour. Picture: Themba Vilakazi

The 28-year old Grammy-winning rapper performed in Johannesburg Coca-Cola Dome, during his "I Am Still Music" tour. Picture: Themba Vilakazi

The 28-year old Grammy-winning rapper performed in Johannesburg Coca-Cola Dome, during his "I Am Still Music" tour. Picture: Themba Vilakazi

The 28-year old Grammy-winning rapper performed in Johannesburg Coca-Cola Dome, during his "I Am Still Music" tour. Picture: Themba Vilakazi

The hip hop fans at lil waynes performance in Johannesburg Coca-Cola Dome, during "I Am Still Music" tour. Picture: Themba Vilakazi

Rick Ross was the opening act along with other hip-hop artists. Picture: Themba Vilakazi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THIS PAGE ROCKS MY WORLD